About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anyone can say they love you.

Thousand words flow in my head
Billions of tears for you, I shed
So many words I wish I could say
But lately all I ever do is
Bite my tongue and look the other way
You walk on by,
I put on a face to mask my pain
Hidden lines of truth and heartache
Holding onto invisible threads,
Trying not to allow myself to fall apart
At least not in front of you
I always have to catch my breath,
Heat flame up my cheeks
And the tears begin to shed
There's only very few things that
No one else knows
They don't know just how much I miss you
How much I even love you,
How much I'd step aside and do anything for you
Anyone can say they miss you,
Say that they love you
But not anyone will mean it
But at least you know this one thing from me,
I do miss you and I do love you with my whole heart
But do you miss me... is what I wonder
Every day I wonder if you even think about me,
About us...
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment