About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I wish I could change.

Full of pent up anger,
Crying and screaming
Violent shakes,
Fists pounding at pillows
So confused, so hurt
Not knowing what to do,
Tears streaming down my face
Wishing I could change
Who I am
I wish I trusted you
Maybe I didn't love you enough
Or maybe it was too much
Breaking down, falling apart
Wishing I was still yours
That none of this had ever happened
Silently crying,
"I miss you" whispers through the sobs
Voices break and cracks
This heartache will never end
We are unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment