About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tormented

She runs in circles
Tripping over broken words
Obscenities thrown at her like daggers
Each promise cut through her like glass
Bleeding out tears
Skinning knees
Tormenting words eat away her self esteem
She writes to escape any form of reality
Anything to keep her sanity
To stray from thoughts of suicide
She has scars on her body
Each has a single purpose beyond reason
Constant confusion and stabbing reminders
Wishing she could be someone else
Knowing she would be better off dead
But she continues to fight
Through all of her pain
All she has to do is pull the trigger
She just has to end the voices in her head
But instead she writes them down
And she bleeds them out
Word for word
This ends now.

No comments:

Post a Comment