About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Best friends

They laugh at you when you fall down
Pick you up only to make your ass do it again
Push you around and tease you
Make you laugh til you cry
Dance to the music and singing at the top of your lungs
Make you do things you'd never do alone
Confide in and cry to when you need them there
Tell whoever broke your heart that they're gonna kick their ass
Make you smile when you're dying inside
Act retarded with you and think nothing of it
Completely and utterly your true friends

No comments:

Post a Comment