About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

After all this...

You say you care
That you miss me and want me
But you're not even there
How can you lie to me?
After saying you loved me for seven months
Seven months apparently means nothing to you now
You go and you laugh and you don't care at all
You take my best friend and put her in the middle of us
You can't even look at me in the eye
Or talk to my face
I was hurt and sad and missed you
I still miss you, but I'm more angry and insulted
you said you loved me, but how could you have ever loved me?
If you did, you never would have hurt me like this
You would have talked and hung out with me
Make me feel better and maybe we could have even been friends
But at this point I cannot see this happening
I miss you, but what can I do anymore?
I'm giving up, giving up on love, on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment