About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Make me whole again

Each night I feel a void growing bigger and bigger
As I go through another day without her,
Loneliness and emptiness fill my dreams
Aching for her weightless arms to wrap around
So alone, even if a friend is here
It isn't enough, the hole gets bigger
This isn't something anyone can fill
No one but her can make me feel whole again
Each night it's hard going to bed,
Knowing that it was the end of another day without her
Each day, it's even harder to get up
Because it's another day having to get through life
Without the one I want there more than anything
Some days I wonder, if I'll ever wake up
Because life shouldn't be this hard
No one can fill the void of heartache that she has left me with
No one, except for her can make me whole again
I'll have to live my life carrying this void around
Until I die or until she decides to save me
Make me whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment