About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I need you

Lying wide awake
Between my two best friends
A night filled with laughter and sillyness
Turned into a night of loneliness
Leaving me to stray my thoughts
And leading them straight to you
Wondering what you're doing
If you're lying in bed wide awake at 4 am
Missing me like how I'm missing you
I dream of us, of being whole
I can't take this anymore
Feeling all alone when people are surrounded...
Is like a black hole
Full and empty
I can't live without you,
I don't want to.
I miss you every second of the day
I live and breathe for you,
Tell me you need me too...

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sad...but Its really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww thats sad, its really good..I love it

    ReplyDelete