About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tornado

Spiraling deeper and deeper
Hearts being shaded from red to grey to black as charcoal,
True thoughts go unsaid,
Wrong things get blurted out
Misconceptions of what was or isn't said,
Confusion and instability,
Anger and tears get pent up inside
Fuming like a dark cloud in the sky
Like a tornado waiting to destroy everything in sight-
I am that tornado;
I destroyed us.
I turned us from shades of color to shades of grey
To shades of black and left for dead
Every blossomed flower lay withered
Full of destruction,
All because of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment