About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Forever

Wishing away my dreams
A lifetime with you does not suffice
My heart beats onto its last beat for you
I'd take my last breath and give it to you
I would dance with you one last time
If it meant it gave you forever
If you were happy, even if it's without me
But my love, I'd give you anything that I could
You wanted love, I gave you it
You wanted to be free, I left you be
But I still live for you
My heart beats on,
My last breath will be for you
Everlasting and forever yours,
Take care of my heart for I have left it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment