About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm sorry

I hate that I made you sad,
I hate that I hurt you
I wish I could take back the things I said
I wish you would understand
I don't want to make you cry
And I definitely don't want to make you mad
All I want is for everything to be alright...
I want you to be able to look at me and say you love me..
But you don't.
I miss you even though you don't want to hear it
There's nothing left for me to say,
The only thing I can do now is sit back and let you go.
I'm just sorry I ruined what we had because I'm still in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment