About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Barely Alive

Each night is barely bearable to go to sleep with
Because it's the end of another day without you,
But each morning kills parts of me
Because it's another day to begin without you in my arms.
I'm barely even alive,
I'm lost and unsure of where to go
It feels like you've died but you're still around
I see you but it's like you're just a dream
Memories cling around me and hits me like bullets
Sometimes I just want to fall apart
But I hold it together until you're gone
I can't let you see these tears,
I have to be stronger than I am
I can't show you exactly how bad I'm hurting
Because I don't want to bring you down,
It shouldn't affect you
But how do I live through another day without you?
I do things because I have to,
Other times I just want to stay in bed and sleep
The only things that are keeping me alive are my friends
And because of you because I don't think
I could hurt you enough to do that
Even though you're gone, I'm still in love with you
I miss you more and more each day
I'm barely alive anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment