About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Just ain't for me baby

When I first met you,
I didn't even want to feel a thing
To fall in love because I was afraid
Because I knew with you, I'd crash
I've tried and tried to get you off my mind,
But baby, it ain't having it
Tryin to give it up,
But you know it's always gonna be you
No matter what I do
Even if I try with someone else
It's always you
The end of the day, you're the one I want
I'm not even gonna bother
Giving up on love;
It just ain't for me
When I know it's always gonna be you
And I ain't ever gonna have you again
So, baby don't even think about it
I'm just giving up on love;
Just ain't for me baby

No comments:

Post a Comment