About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Start anew

She sits on the hood of her car
Contemplating why she drove there
With so much on her mind,
The break of dawn has risen
Sounds of baby birds chirping for their mothers
Air moist from the cold night
Grass wet with dew
The sky turn from grey to shades of pink and purple
Big, white, puffy clouds float by
Waves crash below the cliff
Tranquility brushes over her
The cool breeze spray sea mist at her face
The morning has sung, a brand new day has begun
This is why she had driven here,
To start anew, to forget about her life for a moment
She feels fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment