About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, March 13, 2009

She burned you and then you learn that love's a lie.

She burned you and then you learn that love's a lie,
You spend days and hours on end wondering where you went wrong
Loveless lies and cries brings tears to your eyes
Dreaming that someday she'll change her mind
Come back and around
Holding onto something, anything that's there
She walks on by, doesn't even notice that you're there
You used to be her everything, now she doesn't care
You're invisible.
Doesn't she make you want to scream?
Endless cries of a broken heart,
She burned you and then you learn that love's a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment