About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, March 23, 2009

My weakness

Everyday my heart aches
Waiting for something from you;
Anything at all
Wishing you would grab my hands
Tell me that you miss me
That you've wanted me all along
To even look at me in the eye and smile
I miss the trills of your laughs
And the smile that dance in your eyes
I could lie and say I don't want you
That I've moved on and that I don't need you
Or that I don't love you
But my eyes would give me away
My heart would break along with my voice
I couldn't lie to you if I tried
You can easily make me the happiest person in the world
But you can also make me the weakest
You give me strength but you also make me vulnerable
If anything, you're my weakness
I couldn't fight that
You could break me but you'd fix me with a smile
You're the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me
You are my personal brand of heroin,
Addictive and unable to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment