About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Drama is overrated

Quick whispers and shocked gasps
Playing the telephone game
Nobody truly cares
Except the ones it revolves around
People getting angry and people crying
Fights break out and people break down
Rumors get out and around
But when does the truth finally come out?
It breaks people but it also set them free
Drama is unnecessary and a waste of time
Heartbreak and broken friendships
Just end it all because it's not worth it
Keep things to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment