About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I could lie

I could lie
I could say I don't love you,
That I don't care at all.
Walk away carelessly
As you fall to pieces
Watch you as every thread comes undone,
And not even say a word.
But I can't
I can't lie to you of all people,
You're the one I want to hold
To make sure your world doesn't crumble at your feet.
I want to bring you the world,
To be completely yours.
Without a doubt, I cannot say
That I don't love you
Because I do.
I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment