About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

fighting chance

Holding onto something special
Something that once existed
And extremely beautiful
Sometimes wishing I could let go
But she's so exquisite that I
Couldn't ever begin to do so.
Holding onto something
And fighting all you've got
Holding onto nothing
But a dream, isn't worth fighting for
Something that never existed and never will
Only lead to broken hearts.
Fighting for something that was true,
May lead to broken hearts
But, you've still got her
In your heart, forever.
I'm not giving up every little piece
I had of you,
Fighting chance for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment