About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, March 30, 2009

She knows we belong

I sit and contemplate,
Telling myself that it has to get better somehow
It can't get any worse where I'm so numb inside
Can't feel much of anything
Except the pain when she creeps into my mind
I keep on trying to be strong,
This hold on me that she's got isn't letting up
I know for a certain, she knows we belong
I try to stand up and be strong
Keep on spiraling straight to the bottom
Fighting every chance I've got
Losing myself along the way
Cause each day I wake,
I realize it's another day without her
Losing her more and more
With every step of the way
It has to get better somehow
I can't keep letting it be this way,
I don't know how it got to be this bad
I keep on fighting and leaving behind the tears
Somehow it'll be okay,
Cause I know for a certain, she knows we belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment