About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Shaking

Knees wrapped up close
Rocking back and forth
This is the path I chose
Screaming and crying
Constant reminders of what's there
I scream that I'm trying
I try to tell you that I care
I'm done with all this denying
You can't leave- don't you dare
Please stay before
I fight to breathe; hold on a little while longer
If we don't, I'll break a little more
My body shakes vigorously as my heart pulls
My breathing shortens
I've never seen someone so beautiful
With you, my world has brighten
I push out the worst
I hang on to what I love
I fall in headfirst
She's what brings me all out of the above
I need her,
I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment