About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Never again, will he ever"

You make me so mad that I want to cry
You look at me with no emotions left in your eyes
I'd rather sit here and listen to all the lies
Than to say the final goodbye
I reach out, no one's there
I scream -
And nobody cares
Please make all this a dream...
I can't make myself wake
I snap into two and I bleed out
I'm just another mistake -
A mistake you once thought about
I try to put myself together
One by one, the sleeves roll down
I'll tell myself, "never again, will he ever"
I take the final leap; hoping to drown
Only this time, it's for good
I'll whisper, "Never again, will he ever" over and over -
My last words.

No comments:

Post a Comment