About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Feel Something

One look is all it takes
One second is all it makes
The smile on your face causes me to get lost
Don't know whether to smile back or let out the pain you've given me
I keep myself busy just so ill forget
For a moment, ill remember
It tears me up inside just to know
That you once cared
What do I do?
Do I wait for you to say sorry,
Or do I begin the hate?
I dread seeing you
But I just want to pull you close,
Just one more time
All I want is for you to say everything will be okay,
For you to grab my hand
Tear me apart,
You already have started the process
What's one more word, one more kiss?
Just let me inside, let me go
Love me, hate me
Anything-
Just feel me...

No comments:

Post a Comment