About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Take it back

I just want to go back
Say you didn't mean it
That it was all her
Tell me all the things I want to hear,
But not that, not goodbye
I've exhausted every reason, every why
I've given us a complete try
Tell me it was a mistake,
Take hold and don't let me go
Stop the tears from falling down
Pick up the pieces you've broke
Do anything but don't say goodbye
I carelessly thought I was good enough
That you had actually wanted me
It was too good to be true,
I'm just not meant to have you
But I've fallen so hard,
Tripped on the way down and you've picked me up
Only to trip me back down again
But why me, why us
Take back the goodbye,
Please don't let it be true..
Your silence terrifies me,
I'm weak in the knees for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment