About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Incomplete

You told me I made you complete
That you never want to let go of what feels so right
But now everything feels so wrong-
You've left me feeling incomplete
You said you'd never leave,
But I'm standing all alone
Wondering if there was any truth to your words
All these kisses, were they just pretend
I risked so much for you,
I'd have thrown everything I had away just for you
You were so sweet,
Swept me off my feet with those kisses
You were everything I ever imagined,
I had you for a moment..
There's nothing I wouldn't give to go back and be completely yours
What did I do wrong to make you leave
Tell me why, ill never be okay
Ill be left incomplete until I've got you back
Just tell me why, why did you leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment