About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I tell?

Pen and paper in hand
Tell me something I don't know-
How do I say something so simple,
Yet so complicated?
I wanna say so much to you
How do you tell someone you're falling in love?
I never meant for it to happen,
Came right outta left field...
I'm drawing a blank,
You leave an empty feeling
I'm dangerously close to being damaged
Everytime I think of your face,
I feel so much pain and love...
When we talk, I get the biggest smile on my face,
I feel like I'm on cloud nine
I'm dangerously stepping on the edge
I'm drawing a blank-
I'm falling for you...
(I'm in love with you)

No comments:

Post a Comment