About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Me + Love = You + Thanks

In these we lay,
In which heavens pray
For that these solemn tears continue to fall
Silently and heartbreaking-
The pain of which we feel begin to take its toll
The truths and lies that I'm continuously mistaking
Leaves me hollow like the empty promises you've been making
Comparing you to something does you no justice,
But all you seem to do is take
What more will it take for me to break
Another excitement from you means more disappointment
Your response will never change: Love you = thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment