About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Biggest Cut

You've made the biggest cut
I've gotta bleed you out
As you breathe me in and out
Searing pain incomparable to yours
Your face keeps seething into my blood; toxic
Incapable of breathing,
Fighting against you, against myself
This doesn't take away the hurt
It doesn't bring you back
Its almost as if this is just a dream
All these scars on my body,
This one hurts the most; its not even visable
My hand reaches out, wanting nothing but you
Ill be left dangling, dying inside
I'm just a flame that's burned out
Cold and breathtaking as you are;
You're not worth my time
But I'm so taken up inside,
Hoping you'd fall just as hard
Now I just wanna make you pain,
Pain the way you make me feel
I can't wait to hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment