About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Nothing but a Puppet

I can't believe you
That you're just a lie..
Eating away at the void you can call what was once my heart-
I hate this, I fucking hate you
I fell so hard for you,
You couldn't even tell me the truth
But you could kiss me and pretend
Play me as a perfectly orchestrated puppet-
That's what I was,
Nothing more than a toy you picked up to break
You left me- as easily as you could
Play no games, its an obvious goodbye
I'm left with these empty words, empty promises
My hollowed heart continues to beat without a single miss
Ill have to pick up the pieces and pretend you never exist
Wipe away the tears and paint a smile,
Make you see that you're making a big mistake
But really I just want to disappear
This hurts more than it should,
You've already stabbed so go ahead, twist the knife
I don't want you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment