About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Secret keeper

Continuously lost in thought
A friendship that's so great is ours
My secret keeper-and-I yours
Nothing to gain but wisdom and lack of pain
Complete trust and never will we lie
Love is what our trust brought
I could go on wondering for hours
Of what our friendship could gain
I promised I wouldn't try
What if we hadn't met, what if we did meet
Would we still be like this
Nobody knows about you or me
So afraid of losing you
If you knew my one secret you could never keep
You're the one person who could never make me cry
I know every side; the geek, the jock, the prep and the sweet
Would our friendship still be as it exists
I wish I could make you see
Of just how you make me feel complete
I'm afraid the secret's out to my secret keeper;
I'm in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment