About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, January 26, 2009

You be the Prince and I'll be the Princess

Every night I lie awake in bed,
I wonder if you ever think of what could have been
Or was it so bad that it was all you dread.
Do you ever think about us or is that such a sin

Out of all the tears in the past I've shed,
Sometimes I wonder if you ever cared.
I wish the pain of you would end
but as much as I am full of despair,
forget you not, I never will
memories of you, I'll never kill

There are hours of the night where I shall call
screaming out in pain, for your very touch,
I've always given you my all
Thoughts of you, straight to my heart I'll always clutch
There's no such thing as nonsense,
only the intensity of love can prevail.
I'd do anything for you at any expense,
of no avail.

She's my one, the love of my life.
For her, I'd move the world and give her a star,
I dream of the day she becomes my wife
You may find it so hurtful and so bizarre
But someday you'll understand,
She's the one I can't live without.
None of this was ever planned,
But to her, all my love I shall devout.

Memories of us I'll always hold near and dear,
But I've shed the final tear
I can finally breathe, thoughts of you shall soon disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment