About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Without you, who am I to be?

I'd rather hide it all,
Shed and toss all thoughts aside
Feelings deep inside your eyes
was the final drawl,
Sights of you torn up
is unbearable
Now if only all this was repairable,
I would have walked away
But being without you is unthinkable,
Even though its unstable
We would be full of dismay-
If we were to be apart
Without you, who am I to be?
Who you would be and would it be possible to be free?
You are what makes my heart start,
The ability to keep on breathing,
Thoughts of you is the only thing that is soothing,
Without you, I don't know how to be

No comments:

Post a Comment