About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Saving you.

I'd save you if I could,
I'd save us.
But right now I think I have to save myself first-
I gave you my whole world,
and I lost myself along the way.
I can see the feelings in your eyes,
The worry of how badly hurt you've made me.
But thoughts aside, how about how happy you've made me?
You are my motivation for tomorrow,
But before I can save you,
I have to find the part of me that has gone astray.
I want to save you, to save us.
But I need to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment