About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, January 26, 2009

What do you want from me?

Tell me,
Is this, you say, lust?
To you, my heart is just a toy
Is this love and implied trust?
You say you don't want me,
But the next you're begging for more.
Stop screwing with me
I'm not a whore.
Tell me what you want from me
Clearly, it's more than friendship
But you're saying it's less-
You've got me down on my knees,
Swaying my hips,
Holding on, flipping up my dress
All this is just a hot sticky mess,
Don't touch me anymore
I must confess-
I cannot keep going on with this
Don't wanna guess,
You just wanna score
I'm done being obsessed.
All it was is ignorant bliss
Well go on and take a bow,
You got me where you wanted me
Done playing this game,
It's all over now...
Tough blow-
I'm done.
You brought me to shame,
So go on and take that final bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment