About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, January 26, 2009

One by One the Tears Fall Down

A touch of the blade and the tears roll down,
as they fall one by one they make not a sound.

Surprised as I am as they are full of depression,
The weight should increase with my daily obsession.

These crimson tears blend in with the rain,
This heavy disguise covering over all pain.

Darkest tears decorate the perfect complexion,
Only these eyes see the pain in my reflection.

So much anger held in this bodily shell,
So much suffering from living in this hell.

All of these memories, and all of these scars,
I'm the dimmest shiner amongst all these stars.

The haunted soul that floats on this land,
Reaching for someone, anyone's hand.

This shattered heart been fixed with glue,
Then broken again, and torn into two.

These scars on my body, my heart, and my soul,
This pain deep inside has taken its' toll.

And so one by one, all the tears fall down,
And these silent screams make not one sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment