About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Billy Boy Blue

The world is incomplete without you-
Without your big bright grin that everyone has come to know and love.
Those blue eyes I had once fallen in love over,
Will never look back my way.
Tears shed,
But I know you'd tell us all to smile.
To live life to the fullest, the only way we know how.
But what is there without your laughter,
Without your passion for the game?
You've bled blue.
I remember the last I saw your gorgeous face alive,
I turned away because tears streamed down my face,
Wondering if I'd ever have my chance with you.
When I'd see you again.
The last time I saw your face,
You didn't look like you-
You weren't my sweet crush.
I laughed knowing you'd be cursing the fact they shaved your goatee off.
Even though you didn't look like yourself, you still looked beautiful.
I miss those blue eyes of yours,
All the days where you'd have everyone laughing,
and getting into trouble for being the little shit you are.
You helped me grow in ways you'd never know.
I'm letting go,
I miss you and your boyish grin.
And those gorgeous blue eyes, I'd die to see another day.
Time doesn't truly heal,
The pain still hurt as strong as ever,
but it comes in different waves.
I miss you, I love you-
I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment