About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fallen

In her eyes, I see dreams.
The dreams she has for herself-
and me included.
Sparkles in her eyes as I laugh at her silly faces,
Gentle kisses turn into hard pressed kisses.
The sound of her laughter-
Reels me further in love.
All the I love you's burn inside,
I cry out for her name,
as I wake, tears streaming down my face.
Memories of her tortures my mind,
But heals my heart.
There's a difference in a heart being smashed into pieces,
or torn into two.
A difference in being glued together or healed.
Every kiss, every hug,
puts me back together again.
But every second away in reality,
tears it apart even stronger than the first.
Today, I saw this look in her eyes-
My heart bleeds for more.
My arms ache for hers'.
I am hers', I have fallen.
Fallen into a deep, true, broken love.

No comments:

Post a Comment