About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

She has all of me

She has all of me,
There's no shield barring her.
The walls were once up but she had torn them down.
There was a time where I was afraid to let her know all of me,
To trust with every fiber of my being.
I was afraid to give her my all,
Afraid once she knew me, she would walk away.
Now my guard is down,
Unable to build them back up.
This is uncharted territory,
No one has ever gone this far into my heart before
I'm completely vulnerable around her,
She's like a drug that I cannot fathom
I can't begin to give up,
For she has all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment