About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, January 30, 2009

What is Love?

Love.
What is love? you may ask,
Love is where you love a person with everything you have,
Even with all of their flaws.
Love is when you'd give up your own life for that person.
Love is pushing yourself through agony in order for her to smile.
Even when you are failing, you still give your all.
Love is when you know you'd die without her-
you'd walk away if it meant it was better for her.
Love is doing what's best for her, not you.
It's being there when she needs you-
Just to listen; or just to lie beside her.
Be her best friend when you can't be her lover.
Love is never easy, but you stick it out.
Be her strength when she breaks down,
Be there for her, she is your everything-
Even if you're not her everything.
Love her, treat her the best way you can.
Love is just being her's when she isn't yours.

1 comment: