About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some day he will come (For my best friend <3 )

She cries.
Hates the word boyfriend/ girlfriend.
People hand-in-hand,
She wants it to be his in her's.
Interlaced-
The sweet embrace.
Heart breaking as she walks,
Whispering "I love you,"
As he walks away.
Knowing that he knows,
But he hasn't said a word.
Holding onto faith that-
Someday it will come,
He's her Prince Charming.
All she can do is wait,
Find all the words-
And put them into song.
Someday he will hear,
He will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment