About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Devoid

All I wanted
Was you to hold me tight
Call me beautiful day and night
Smile that smile,
To intertwine the spaces of my fingers with yours
We fit...
I'm never gonna be yours again,
The one you want at the end of the day
To call beautiful and to hold tight
To fill empty spaces and say we fit perfectly
That we're meant to be together.
Fill the empty void that aches my heart, my body and my soul
Hear my solemn cries
Protect me from the world of devoid and evil
Every one leaves or I drive them away
My world or yours,
Is on shattered glass waiting to be stepped on again

No comments:

Post a Comment