About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Shattered Glass

Crimson tears are shedding
I keep on treading
On shattered glass
I'm falling and I'm going down fast
I don't know how all this will last
I'm calling
And I'm falling
Flailing around, searching for something
Grasping at nothing
It's never coming
Broken words are being strewn around
These words are just gonna drown
It's all just gonna pound
Into nothing at all
I'm just shrieking at a wall
I'm just gonna keep screaming
Keep on dreaming
As the tears keep on streaming
The crimson tears are shedding
I keep on treading
On shattered glass
When all I need to do is ask
Hear my broken words

No comments:

Post a Comment