About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Prove it

She once said I meant everything,
Is that even true anymore?
Would she even care,
If I bled out for her?
What does it take,
To get her to notice,
To feel, to remember?
How do I get her
To forget the other girl?
I wish I was still the one.
What does it take?
Do I have to go to the lengths of extreme?
Would she wake up,
If I disappeared
Would she even shed a tear?
Running didn't work.
If that didn't,
What will?
Did she even hurt?
Prove it to me.
I'd do anything,
Make me feel you.
Right now you're not even real
Make me feel something,
Anything but this hurt.
I'd give for one more day.
Hold my hand,
Don't let me go...
Prove to me you care.
Be at my side.
Whatever it takes.
Just be there.
Prove to me you're real,
Not that we were just a dream.
I don't wanna wake up and you're not there.
Do anything...
Prove to me that I meant something.

No comments:

Post a Comment