About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flame

As the world turns,
Mine crashes and burns
Flame has turned to its' small flame
As the wick becomes shorter,
My breath grows fainter
The wear of heart ache
Appears in my face
Time stands unmoving,
While my heart beats on;
From fast to slow and back again,
To barely beating at all
Pulsing and bleeding hearts,
People move on whilst I am stuck
Sadness in disguise is exhausting,
Wear on my body and my soul
Is pulling me down
In order to get a pulse,
It is time for a jump start
Find the eternal flame,
And learn to breathe
For the moment,
Time is standing as the world turns,
The flame will soon extinguish
But my love, never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment