About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hate. Anger. Love.

Hate. Anger. Love.

Thoughts seep into my lungs
Burns with flames of heartache
Crisps of tar covered blood
Pieces of knowledge,
Memories of her-are burnt
Knots of truth come untied;
Released without intent to hurt- to know
Burying love inside because you can't show it;
Is like keeping pent up anger in a bodily shell
Ripping apart all honesty
Every lie, every truth
Hate fuels my soul
It tugs and pulls and bites into my heart
Tears shed,
Angry at what she feels
Unable to comprehend
Wishing I could rip her apart: word for word
Every lie, every truth
She loves me, she doesn't
She's afraid to be alone, to lose it all
Desire to yell every single hate
Every thing I had done for her meant nothing
Every lie, every truth
I protected her from what she was afraid of
People hating and getting mad for the lie she told
That I let myself burn in the flame of decency
And force myself to step out of this shell
Anger seeps and burns
But love takes over
Memories of her eyes, her kiss and her warmth
Every lie has its sheath,
Every truth has its nakedness
Love triumphs all hate, all anger
Love pushes every evilness back into its shell
The love is right there, truth is she doesn't care
No Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment