About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Soar

With her withered wings,
she attempted to fly
Bright eyes gleamed blue
But dimmed with sadness
Fallen to her knees
Weak with grief
Begging the heavens
To allow her to soar once again
Wretched hearts
And shattered souls
Deserve to be mended
And given the chance to be free again
To feel the senses of light and to breathe
Withered wings and all,
She stood for one last chance
One last try
With all her energy
And all her heart
Power driven toward her passion,
Her state of being,
With all her might
She jumped off the cliff;
Full of laughter
So free and light
The weight of pain
Has been lifted off her wings
She remembers the greatness of love,
Of Passion;
She is Soaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment