About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ending,

She watches as I fall apart,
Blank stares,
She braces herself
Mask of disguise looking back
Silent screams make not a sound
Violent shakes as I grow weak
Gripping onto all that's left; nothing
She looks back one last time
Single tear shed from those exquisite eyes of hers
She turns and leaves her broken heart
No words will bring it all back
Never will those eyes look this way
She walked away and she's not looking back again
Left broken; to pick up the pieces she smashed
She just wanted to be truthful, she tried her hardest
It just wasn't enough-
I wasn't enough
She's gone: the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment