About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crimson Romance: Blood on your hands

I'm so angry!
So sick of this..
I hate the pain that's increasing each day.
I want to be so mad at you,
So upset and to scream.
I want to hate you,
I want you to hurt-
Over me, not her.
I wish you saw me.
I'm growing weaker,
I'm dying inside because
all I want to do is sleep.
It numbs the pain.
But I also want to punch things,
To kick and to scream.
To hold you and tell you I love you
and for you to do it back...
But you never fucking will, will you?
She's what you want..
I'm just yesterday's trash.
I sit here, crying my eyes out..
Pounding the keys,
I can't take this anymore...
Just bleed me out, let me go.
Take me back to where I was happy.
Crimson romance,
Blood on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment