About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fast and slow to barely beating at all.

Head games,
Emotions overwhelm
Commit or not to commit,
To hold on or to let go
Living in a dream but reality hits harder
Euphoria turns into depression
Heart beats fast and slow to-
Almost barely beating at all
Always the first to begin;
And the last to end
It takes two, not one;
One person can't hold it all together
Full of everything to barely anything at all
Giving up hope,
Releasing all expectations and freeing the disappointments;
Shielding my heart
But still holding on-
For as long as you want me.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwww thats so sad, Write a happy poem once in awhile? Will U do that for me? lol!

    ReplyDelete