About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You don't care, you don't wanna cry

Everything about you is so weak
Your eyes are smiling but your soul is dead
You lay awake, try to get her out of your head
You've got a stubborn streak
Say you don't care, you don't wanna cry
But all you do is lie
You think everything you do is sleek
Hide under a mask of disguise
You're just full of goodbyes
Your words are so bleak
Searching for reasons to go on
Everything that was you is gone
Left a mark upon my cheek
You're still here but you're not mine
It's never going to be fine
Everything about you is so weak

No comments:

Post a Comment