About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, April 24, 2009

She's gonna wish she was a better man

I'm right where I want to be
All alone and numb
She's in another world
Nobody but me
Truth is, she isn't gonna come
Someday she's gonna wish she was a better man
Promises don't mean anything
I kissed her and then she ran
Tried to keep with a ring
But if she knew just how it feels
To get everything destroyed
She's gonna wish she was a better man
She's still everything I ever wanted
But she ran
Now I'm right where I want to be
And someday she's gonna wish she was a better man

No comments:

Post a Comment